DERMagic Dead Sea Scrub
This is a perfect solution for senior dogs with achy joints. Just a cup to a warm water bath and let your pet soak as the healing sales ease pain and decreases inflammation. It also helps rejuvenate dry skin, leaving the coat softer and healthier-looking.
These mineral-rich natural sea salts are specially designed to restore healthy skin and shiny fur in dogs, and cats too. Your pet will love the luxurious spa treatment!
For Best Results:
- Starting from the rear of the dog and moving along his spine toward the head, massage these healing salts into your dog’s wet coat.
- As the salts dissolve in the wet fur, add more, working your way up to the shoulders and neck.
- Rinse well and follow with our Peppermint and Tea Tree Oil Shampoo or one of our luscious organic shampoo bars, followed by our Peppermint & Tea Tree Oil Conditioner.
- Don't bathe your dog too often! For healthy dogs, we recommend bathing twice a month, or whenever they get dirty, whichever is longest between baths.
- Keep their coat fresh between baths by brushing and combing daily.
Ingredients: Epsom salt, Dead Sea Salt, dendritic salt, sodium bicarbonate (baking soda, for pH balance), Rosemary essential oil, aloe vera, natural vitamin E.